It is our mission to help relieve the pain and suffering that the homeless experience by providing food, clothing, sanitary items and back packs at no cost to homeless people across New England. With your help and support, we can provide these items to the homeless.
What your donation can help us purchase:
- $10 Donation: Two complete TOILETRY KITS
- $15 Donation: Two WINTER GEAR SETS consisting of thermal socks, thick ski gloves, a hat and scarf
- $15 Donation: One pair of SNEAKERS
- $25 Donation: One SUMMER GEAR SET consisting of sweat pants, T shirt, flip flops, toiletries
- $55 Donation: Two BACKPACKS filled with toiletries and winter gear
- $100 Donation: ONE DAY of SOUP for the Homeless
Our Most Urgent Needs – pictures are representative not necessarily exact items purchased
Light Weight Ankle Socks
Summer weight socks to keep their feet dry
Sweat Pants particularly for after a nice shower!
Flip flops particularly for use in the shower
Nice Pair of sneakers for everyday use
Long Adult Socks (Heavy Weight)
Given the cold New England weather, when you do not have proper footwear, long, heavy socks are a godsend.
Adult Winter Gloves
Think of a glove type that will help prevent frostbite during our worst cold weather snaps.
Its all about keeping warm! Neutral colors are preferred so they would be appropriate for both men and women.
Again its all about keeping warm! New England winters are particularly harsh for the homeless.
Trial Size Toothpaste & Toothbrush
Trial Size Deodorant
We would appreciate the deodorant be gender neutral.
Other Feminine Hygiene Products
Lip Balm – Chapstick
Protein Bars / Granola Bars
Ziplock bags (Gallon Size)
Personal Messages on Index Cards
Hotel Size Shampoo, Soap, and Lotion